THE 4-1-1 ON
THE 80s CRUISE
Scroll down for the fast facts on the pricing, lineup and cruise details for the all-inclusive 2020 sailing of The Ultimate 80s Party.
Click here for
The 80s Cruise’s homepage.
- Round trip cruise from Miami
- Free Royal Caribbean Deluxe Beverage Package ($400+ value), find out more
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist-Hosted Events which require sign up and/or a fee.)
- All meals (“Included Dining” features breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Windjammer Café and dinners in Sapphire Dining Room as well as late night mini-buffets throughout the ship.)
- As part of the Included Dining experience, non-bottled beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea) are provided without charge.
- Recreation facilities, such as Fitness Center, Pools, Hot Tubs, FlowRider, Rock Climbing Wall, Basketball Court, Jogging Track
- In room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full service room cleaning (twice a day)
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Miami
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre and post cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, personal training
- Travel Insurance
Sail with us on the beautiful Explorer of The Seas, perfect for handling the 24/7 concerts, activities and excitement of The 80s Cruise. With more than a dozen bars, restaurants, clubs, lounges, a dazzling casino, luxurious spa and expansive pool deck, this ship is a destination of its own!